Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.--Bertrand Russell

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We Will Have Our Bus on Saturday

Another critical step on this path to being location independent is to get our bus/home.  We have made an offer on a bus and it will be delivered to us on Saturday.  We are excited.  We have been sorting.  Dad will be here this week to help move my shed to the ranch so that we have storage.  We have started to acquire some stuff for our conversion of the bus into a nice RV Coach.  We have worked on some general design ideas, and will get more into details once we have the bus in our possession.


We continue to sort stuff into sell, free, storage, and take with piles.  It is amazing how much crap we have accumulated in ten short years.  It started tough, but the more we get rid of the easier gets.  We will be having a huge indoor moving sale within the next couple of weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank A Soldier

Thank A Soldier
For Freedom Of Speech And Religion

Follow Me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    I Support Heathens Against Hate!

    I Support Heathens Against Hate!

    I Support Pagans Against Fascism

    I Support Pagans Against Fascism

    Join Me At Goodreads.com

    Jeremy's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

    The Wolf and The Raven

    The nights sat long and dark upon my soul,
    and I oft wondered why I stayed so cold,
    so lonely, though by my friends I was surrounded.
    I was emptiness embodied, with grief I was flooded.
    I heard a sound and turned to look- a man on a charger,
    With sword held ready- a knight in shining armor!
    I beckoned to him, and as he came forward to greet me,
    I was captivated by his eyes, wild weary, and free
    I did not notice at first his wounds and scars,
    Only a fae light dancing like fireflies beneath the stars.
    I saw his steed was tired, thirsty, and ungroomed,
    yet docile and magnificent this beast still loomed.
    The knight dismounted, it was then that I noticed
    that his armor was dented and dirty, ropes bound his wrists.
    But his eyes still shone with fire, his manner light,
    Whatever battle he'd been in, his spirit still burned bright.
    He told me his adventures as the days quickly passed,
    And every night I tended to his wounds, mending fast
    I groomed his horse, built his new armor,and sharpened his blade,
    Dreading the day he'd say farewell, and into the twilight fade.
    Then one day he appeared, leading a new horse, smaller than before,
    He handed the reins to me, and smiled like ne'er before.
    "Wolf-woman, I've many battles yet to fight," he said gravely,
    "But I need you by my side, my love, won't you come with me?"
    And so we travel, the wolf and the raven, side-by-side,
    Fighting our battles together, and into the moonlight fade.
    C2001 Ulfmar